Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore Jamie's Italy - travel on a culinary tour with Jamie Oliver Ever since working at the River Cafe for Ruth Rogers and Rose Gray, Jamie Oliver has had a serious passion for Italian food. Now, ten years later, Italy and its wonderful flavours continue to have a major influence on his food and cooking. In Jamie's Italy, Jamie travels this famously gastromic country paying homage to the classic dishes of each region and searching for new ideas to bring home. The result is a sensational collection of Italian recipes, old and new, that will ensure Italy's influence reaches us all. On the menu is an array of magical ingredients and Mediterranean flavours all combined in Jamie Oliver's inimitable way. From Parma ham to Parmesan, from pannetone to panzanella, Jamie's Italy will transport you to Italy or at least bring Italy home to you. 'Brilliant, fabulous. The best of Italian cooking ...a truly inspirational Italian cookery course, teaching you everything from perfect pasta to sensational sea food' Daily Mail 'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith Jamie Oliver's career started as a chef at the River Cafe, where he was quickly spotted by the television company that made him famous as The Naked Chef. He has since published a huge range of bestselling cookery books, including The Naked Chef, The Return of the Naked Chef, Happy Days with the Naked Chef, Jamie's Kitchen, Jamie's Dinners, Jamie's Ministry of Food, Cook with Jamie, Jamie at Home, Jamie Does, Jamie's Great Britain, Jamie's 30 Minute Meals and Jamie's 15-Minute Meals.
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver started cooking at his parent's pub The Cricketers in Essex. He has worked with some of the world's top chefs and now runs his own restaurant, Fifteen, in East London. In 2004, he launched the Feed Me Better campaign to improve school dinners which has since started a revolution in schools across the UK. He lives in London with his wife, Jools, and their daughters, Poppy and Daisy.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Awards: Book of the Year 2006.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1213 g
- Width199 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.