About this product
- DescriptionAllow me to introduce myself. I'm Jamie, I'm 19-years-old. I make videos on the Internet, and eugh people watched them that they let me write a book. I kw. What is life? Inside these pages is my life so far, and what I've learnt - or haven't learnt - along the way. Read about my cowboy hat years, the year I dug a big hole, and the time I pulled down my pants at a badminton game. I'll tell you my top travel tips (drink water), how to have fun at a school ball (don't go) and how to be an adult (eat an oyster). And I'll talk about YouTube, because I suppose that's what got us into this mess in the first place ...
- Author BiographyJamie Curry is the creator of Jamie's World, the hilarious Facebook and You Tube sensation that is followed by millions of devoted fans worldwide. Now 19, she began posting videos from her bedroom in Napier, New Zealand, at the age of 16, going on to become a huge social media star with: -Over ten million Facebook likes -Nearly 1.4 million You Tube subscribers -365 thousand Twitter followers -A global audience ranged across the US, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
- Author(s)Jamie Curry
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.