All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen left an indelible mark on the world of literature. Her vels set a benchmark for her era and have entranced readers ever since. In Jane Austen on Love and Romance , Constance Moore proves how well Austen understood the human heart and why her work, filled with genuine emotion and wit, has continued to touch romantics. So, if you want to live happily ever after with a dashing man who owns half of Derbyshire, then arm yourself with this Austen-tatious guide to flirting, courtship, and true love.
- Author BiographyJane Austen (1775-1817) was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature. Constance Moore is an editor and writer who has had a lifelong romance with the work of Jane Austen. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.