All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen's Guide to Life playfully and poignantly examines Austen's life and vels for the timeless advice that still applies for today's women. Austen may t understand texting or tweeting or platform heels, but as an astute student of human nature, she can surely teach us an awful lot about ourselves--and we might just be surprised by what she has to say.
- Author BiographyLori Smith is an adorer of Jane Austen and a member of the Jane Austen Society of North America. She is the author of A Walk with Jane Austen, which received a starred review from Publishers Weekly. Smith's writing has also appeared in Washington Post Book World, Publishers Weekly, Beliefnet.com, Skirt! and Today's Christian Woman. Visit her online at www.writerlorismith.com or at the Jane Austen Quotes blog, www.austenquotes.com.
- Author(s)Lori Smith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.