All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce little ones to the colors black and white in this bold and graphic board book by illustrator and textile designer Jane Foster. In this beautiful and sophisticatedblack and white board book, children will be introduced to bold, black and whiteimages, such as penguins, pandas, zebras, polar bears, and more! Praise for Jane Foster s ABC and Jane Foster s 123 Both titles are stunningly simple, but Foster is able to create some truly arresting images here, making both books pleasurable repeat reads. A fetching and effective introduction to the world of numbers. Starred Kirkus Review It s a book that style-minded parents and kids can appreciate equally. Starred Publisher s Weekly Review This unusually attractive counting board book from the British illustrator and textile designer Jane Foster shows off her style in a way that will catch and hold the eye of grown-ups and younger children alike. New York Times Children s Board Book roundup review
- Author BiographyJane Foster is an illustrator and textile designer. Her products have been featured in major magazines including Vogue, and her designs can be found on prints, quilts, cushions, and more in stores like Ikea around the world. She lives in Totnes, Devon, in England.
- Author(s)Jane Foster
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.