All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionMary Leakey was an archaeologist who specialised in searching for remains of early humans. Jane Goodall is a researcher who has devoted her life to studying the behaviour of chimpanzees, the ape thought to be man's closest living relative. Over the course of 50 years, Mary and Jane's discoveries have revolutionised the way that people think about evolution, increased scientists' understanding of man's earliest ancestors and proved that humans and apes are t so different after all. This book explores the life and work of these two remarkable people. How have some of the most successful scientific pairings in history changed the advancement of science and led to discoveries that might never otherwise have been made? Dynamic Duos of Science explores the fascinating scientific partnerships between some of the world's leading scientists. From Darwin and Wallace to Einstein and Eddington, without these 'dynamic pairings' some of the most spectacular discoveries and critical theories in the history of science might never have been made. An informative series for children aged 9+.
- Author BiographyMatt Anniss is an experienced journalist and book author who has written many non-fiction titles for children and young people. As well as writing books and articles for magazines and journals, Matt is also a professional DJ. He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Matt Anniss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDynamic Duos of Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight382 g
- Width207 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.