Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow do successful women achieve and keep on achieving? What began as a three-year survey of 1,000 successful women culminates fifteen years later in this capstone chronicle detailing both the research and stories of childhood and adult elements that help women achieve. In this third installment, following See Jane Win and How Jane Won, Sylvia Rimm and her daughters expand on their original research and interviews with updates from a selection of women who reflect on their challenges and successes to offer advice and inspiration for young girls and women. With a long-term perspective towards life satisfaction, the book explores what works best for women and their daughters who want it all-education, career, marriage, children, and more. Whether it's balancing politics and parenting like former Congresswoman Barbara Cubin, living the dream you found by chance like TV meteorologist Janice Huff, or fighting against sex-bias every step of the way like women's health activist Dr. Susan Lemagie, these women demonstrate the principles, initiative, and perseverance that bring fulfillment and happiness.
- Author(s)Dr Sylvia Rimm
- PublisherAnodyne, Inc. DBA Great Potential Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleThird in a Series of See Jane Win(tm) Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnodyne, Inc. DBA Great Potential Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.