All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJaneway's Immubiology is a textbook for students studying immulogy at the undergraduate, graduate, and medical school levels. As an introductory text, students will appreciate the book's clear writing and informative illustrations, while advanced students and working immulogists will value its comprehensive scope and depth. Janeway's Immubiology presents immulogy from a consistent point of view throughout-that of the host's interaction with an environment full of microbes and pathogens. The Ninth Edition has been thoroughly revised bringing the content up-to-date with significant developments in the field, especially on the topic of innate immunity, and improving the presentation of topics across chapters for better continuity.
- Author(s)Casey Weaver,Kenneth Murphy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note621 colour illustrations
- Weight1784 g
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.