All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do bubbles escape from soda? How can you clean up an oil slick? What's the best environment for worms? Why does milk curdle? Explore the strange and sometimes slimy answers to these and other questions about astromy, biology, chemistry, earth science, and physics in Janice VanCleave's 202 Oozing, Bubbling, Dripping, and Bouncing Experiments . Try these fun-filled, hands-on projects at home or in the classroom. Drip liquid mud to show how craters form on the moon, use toothpaste to simulate a shield volca, and make your own bouncy blubber with water, borax, and glue. Each experiment includes an illustration and safe, simple, step-by-step instructions. This latest Janice VanCleave treasury, a companion to the ermously popular 200 Gooey, Slippery, Slimy, Weird, and Fun Experiments and 201 Awesome, Magical, Bizarre, and Incredible Experiments , brings together projects from her Science For Every Kid and Spectacular Science Projects series - plus 40 all-new experiments that make science ooze, bubble, and drip with excitement. This title is suitable for children of ages 8-12. A gimmick-free book in which doing is learning. Great for home or classroom . ( American Bookseller on Janice VanCleave's 200 Gooey, Slippery, Slimy, Weird, and Fun Experiments ). VanCleave writes books designed to show students that science is fun, and this latest collection does just that . ( School Library Journal on Janice VanCleave's 201 Awesome, Magical, Bizarre, and Incredible Experiments ).
- Author BiographyJANICE VANCLEAVE is a former science teacher and a captivating presenter at museums, schools, and bookstores across the country. She is the award-winning author of more than 26 educational activity books, including the bestselling SCIENCE FOR EVERY KID and SPECTACULAR SCIENCE PROJECTS series.
- Author(s)Janice VanCleave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading Age8-12
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.