All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can discover the answers to these and many other fascinating questions about engineering for yourself with this fun-filled resource. Janice VanCleave's Engineering for Every Kid presents entertaining, challenging experiments and activities to help you understand the different types of engineering there are-including structural, solar, electrical, and chemical-and how each is applied to real world everyday situations. Each of the activities is broken down into its purpose, a list of easy-to-find materials, step-by-step instructions, expected results, and a simple scientific explanation. Plus, the book's 25 projects can easily be used in the classroom, as the basis of a science fair project, or at home just for fun!
- Author BiographyJanice VanCleave is a former science teacher who now spends her time writing and giving science workshops. She is the author of more than fifty children's science books with sales totaling over two million copies.
- Author(s)Janice VanCleave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience for Every Kid Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.