All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Janine. She is one of a kind! Janine dresses a little different, remembers random facts, reads the dictionary for fun, and has her own style of cheering. Nobody does things the way Janine does things! One girl in Janine's class is throwing a party and all the COOL kids are invited. But Janine is t cool. Some kids think she is strange and want her to change. Will Janine try to be different or just be her spectacular self? In this charming story, Maryann Cocca-Leffler uses her own daughter as inspiration for a delightfully spunky character. Janine Leffler focuses on the positive while navigating life with disabilities. She has become a role model to children and adults, encouraging them to focus on abilities and promoting respect, tolerance, and kindness.
- Author(s)Maryann Cocca-Leffler
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width206 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maryann Cocca-Leffler
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.