Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contends that structural reforms, the essential third arrow in Abe's 'Abemics', will t happen. As a result, Abemics is merely a combination of reckless monetary policy and ambiguous fiscal policies which will fail to regenerate Japan's fragile ecomy and cut sovereign debt.
- Author BiographySusan Carpenter is Managing Director of International Markets Analysts Limited. She has worked for Japanese business and government organizations, and has also served as the Director of the MSc in International Business and Emerging Markets at the University of Edinburgh Business School, UK. Her previous publications include Special Corporations and the Bureaucracy: Why Japan Can't Reform (Palgrave Macmillan, 2003), Why Japan Can't Reform: Inside the System (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008) and Japan's Nuclear Crisis (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011).
- Author(s)Susan Carpenter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.