All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes customs that reveal the mindset of present-day Japanese, providing a fascinating look at how they think and why they think and behave the way they do. These things include historical events, their kata-based business practices, male-female relationships, nighttime entertainment trades and other forms of recreation from sightseeing to the imaginative use of high-tech devices. It is a useful read for business people as well as for travelers and anyone interested in modern-day Japanese culture.
- Author BiographyBoye Lafayette De Mente has been involved with Japan as a journalist, editor and author for more than 50 years. He is the author of more than 30 pioneer books on Japan, from the the business practices and culture to the language.
- Author(s)Boye Lafayette De Mente
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.95New
- AU $12.52New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.88
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.26
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $38.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.