All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully crafted food series based on the most iconic book on Asian cuisine. The Complete Asian Cookbook series is based on Charmaine Solomon's groundbreaking work into the diverse, amazing cuisines across many nations. For the first time, The Complete Asian Cookbook is divided into 6 geographical regions, with a complementary design treatment so they may be collected as a set. With the same emphasis on authentic recipes that work every time, The Complete Asian Cookbook series promises to be well-used time and again. Perfect for anyone wanting to experiment with different Asian cuisines, or collect the whole set, which includes: Thailand, Burma, Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam, China, Japan & Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka & The Philippines, India & Pakistan.
- Author BiographyThis beautifully crafted series is a comprehensive guide to the authentic and diverse food of Asia.
- Author(s)Charmaine Solomon
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleComplete Asian Cookbook
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight620 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.