All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese food is t commonly associated with wine, yet many Japanese dishes may be perfectly paired with red and white, dry and sweet wines. Reflecting the increasing popularity of wine as an accompaniment to food in Japan, this is a great book for wine lovers seeking new ways to stimulate their palates and enhance the enjoyment of their favourite wines.
- Author BiographyMACHIKO CHIBA opened her own cooking school for Japanese, Western, and Chinese cooking in Sendai, Japan, in 1988. She has won many awards for cooking in Japan, and is a well-known cookbook author. She is currently a Japanese food consultant for Balducci's and teaches Japanese cooking at the Nippon Club Culture Center in New York City. JOHN WHELEHAN holds the Level 4 Diploma from WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust), the highest qualification before the ultimate title Master of Wine. He has over twenty years' experience in his field and has had a regular column on wine in the Mainichi daily newspaper. He is currently a wine taster and marketing manager with Pieroth Japan.
- Author(s)Machiko Chiba
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width198 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.