CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is seeing a shift in ecomic power from west to east. Japanese FDI differs from the American example, and this will become crucial. This book tracks trends in Japanese FDI to other Asian countries, suggests future policies, analyzes methodological aspects, and provides an overview of Japanese FDI.
- Author BiographyM.L. LAKHERA, a member of the Indian Economic Service, has had a distinguished academic career and has won a number of awards. He has contributed several papers in leading economic journals, held advisory positions in the Government of India, including that of Economic Advisor, and is a visiting professor at several academic institutions.
- Author(s)Mohan L. Lakhera
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.