Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe US remains the leading world power, but across the Pacific, Japan has the world s second largest ecomy and great international ecomic clout. Some voices in the international arena have urged Japan to play more constructive and politically active roles in the international arena. This volume collects essays analyzing the key issues in Japan s international relations as it heads toward a new world order: the pressing global and regional issues and their domestic implications, the actors, and the major policy directions.
- Author BiographyTakashi Inoguchi is Professor and Head of the Centre for Asian Studies at the University of Adelaide. Purnendra Jain is Professor of International Relations at the University of Tokyo.
- Author(s)Purnendra Jain,Takashi Inoguchi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2000
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date20/03/2012
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byPurnendra Jain,Takashi Inoguchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.