All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJapanese politics w, with seven prime ministers appointed within this decade and the second major political party turver taken place within the last two decades, is undergoing a great transition. This book explores the gradual shift from what the editors call karaoke democracy to kabuki democracy.
- Author BiographyTakashi Inoguchi is the president of the University of Niigata Prefecture and a professor emeritus of the University of Tokyo, Japan.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPurnendra Jain,Takashi Inoguchi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.