All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of the ten quilts is made up in two different colourways for maximum inspiration, and shown both as hand and machine quilted designs. As an added bonus, there are five simple-to-make homestyle projects for using up leftover quilt blocks. Japanese patchwork style is incredibly versatile, and the finished projects will be at home in the most modern interiors as well as rustic cottages.
- Author BiographySusan Briscoe is a textile designer, author and teacher, specializing in sashiko and Japanese textile design. After graduating in visual art and design, Susan worked as an English teacher in Japan, where she also studied the tea ceremony, traditional textiles, and kimono design and tailoring. Susan has created design kits for Japanese patchwork fabrics, published textile projects in books and magazines, and demonstrates her work at quilt and textile shows.
- Author(s)Susan Briscoe
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.