All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRespect language - the special style of polite spoken or written Japanese - is involved almost every time that people communicate with each other in Japanese, even in the simplest greeting phrases. This guide outlines and explains: how to understand which situations require respect language, and how to identify the most suitable grammar, horifics, and more for a wide range of situations.
- Author BiographyP.G. O'Neill's books on the Japanese language are considered standards in the subject, and include An Introduction to Written Japanese as well as Respect Language in Modern Japanese.
- Author(s)P. G. O'Neill
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.