All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writing Practice Book provides a step-by-step guide to writing Kana and Kanji. It is designed to give maximum flexibility to users of The Japanese Stage-Step Course and enables students to learn, practice and perfect their writing skills at their own pace. The book is divided into two parts; the first focuses on Kana and the second on Kanji. There are clear instructions on stroke order followed by tracing exercises and plenty of boxes are provided for additional practice. Kanji are gradually introduced in sets and are accompanied by the Japanese readings, examples of usage and radicals.
- Author BiographyWako Tawa is professor and director of the Japanese Language Program in the Department of Asian Languages and Civilizations at Amherst College, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Wako Tawa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.