Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow can something that looks so intricate be so simple to create? With thing more than a needle and thread, this practical and entertaining volume shows readers how to make these incredible temari balls in dozens of colours and patterns. Japanese Temari features 26 stunning designs - each with step-by-step instructions to show you exactly what to do, as well as gorgeous full-colour photographs to inspire you. The designs are organised in a sequential order, allowing readers to fully master new skills before moving on to the next project. Simple, yet beautiful watercolour drawings, haiku poetry, and insights into Japan's artistic traditions make this volume a pleasure to dip in and out of when planning your next project.
- Author BiographyBarbara Suess is a member of the Japanese Temari Association, and a respected Temari designer and teacher.
- Author(s)Barbara Suess
- PublisherBreckling Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreckling Press
- Out-of-print date19/05/2012
- Content Note200 full colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.