All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTextile motifs developed through the centuries by Japanese artisans are surpassingly beautiful and well worth study, reproduction and adaptation by today's artists and crafts people. Here one of our foremost interpreters of oriental traditional designs presents superb drawings of smooth silks, fine cottons and brocades featuring stylised patterns, in costumes and settings authentically Japanese.
- Author(s)Ming-Ju Sun
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleInternational Design Library
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight195 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.