All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive course for teaching Japanese to young adults in English-speaking countries -- from The Association for Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT), developers of the rewned Japanese for Busy People series. Japanese for Young People is a three-level series designed for junior high and high school students, with an optional starter level for elementary students. With an emphasis on the coordination of structure and verbal communication skills, this program builds upon the basics of Japanese grammar through the use of key sentences, dialogues, exercises, and entertaining
- Author BiographyThe Association of Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT) was established to meet the practical needs of people who are not necessarily specialists in Japanese but who wish to communicate effectively. The AJALT was recognized as a nonprofit organization by the Ministry of Education in 1977.
- Author(s)The Association for Japanese Language Teaching
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight366 g
- Width184 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.