All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the popularity of manga in this country continues to soar, so does the desire of its fans to learn Japanese in order to appreciate it in its original language. The three volumes in the Japanese in MangaLand series combine the enjoyment of reading manga with an invative and entertaining approach to language instruction.Now comes the Japanese in MangaLand Workbook 1, a perfect way for readers to practice and assimilate what they learned in the first volume. The Workbook offers more than 150 complementary activities, divided into six sections that enable students to practice writing hiragana, katakana and kanji, as well as to optimize the vocabulary and grammar that were taught in the textbook itself. An exciting special feature-24 pages of a Rakujo manga created exclusively for this workbook-further enhances the learning experience.
- Author BiographyMARC BERNABE is a Japanese-Spanish/Catalan translator and interpreter, working mainly on manga and anime translations. He also specializes in language and Japanese culture didactics for foreigner, and he combines his professional and academic activities with interest in the Internet web page Nipoweb.com, of which he is founder, co-webmaster and regular contributor.
- Author(s)Marc Bernabe
- PublisherJapan Publications Trading
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleMangaland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJapan Publications Trading
- Weight240 g
- Width169 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.