All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book evaluates the salient features of Japanese relation-based banking, particularly in the post war period, and Anglo-American mode of banking to explain the nature and extent of transition failure that caused prolonged financial and ecomic slump in Japan.
- Author BiographyYASUSHI SUZUKI Professor of Finance at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. His main work is on the institutional political economy of financial development, and he has published on the Japanese financial system and the bank rent effects in South and East Asia.
- Author(s)Yasushi Suzuki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight487 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.