All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen this volume was published in 1993 it was the first comprehensive analysis of the major policy issues confronting Japan's massive foreign aid programme. It deals with the philosophy behind Japan's aid, Japanese reactions to the severe criticisms of its programmes and the beginnings of meaningful administrative reform of the complex aid system. Alan Rix goes on to examine the widespread invation in programmes and policies to make Japan's aid more responsive and the impact of the Asian bias in Japan's aid.
- Author(s)Alan Rix
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Japan
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.