All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's Great Stagnation and Abemics chronicles Japan's Great Stagnation and reveals the striking similarities of ecomic events and policies between the Great Stagnation and the current Great Recession. It also suggests possible dangers ahead and way-outs in the future.
- Author BiographyMasazumi Wakatabe is Professor of Economics at Waseda University, Japan.
- Author(s)Masazumi Wakatabe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.