All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionPierre Jaquet Droz opened his studio in 1738 in La Chaux-de-Fonds and made history with his richly enameled musical watches and his android automata, which were popular in all the European courts. Today, with more than a dozen different models issued in limited editions, Jaquet Droz captivates collectors in search of unique timepieces. Remaining loyal to a mechanical tradition and to the spirit of invention that filled its predecessors, the brand has carried on its reputation, attracting more and more recognition from the watch world. Experts around the world seek out these rare and unique objects; this book explains why.
- Author(s)Gregory Pons
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note75 colour, 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width265 mm
- Height335 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.