All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho wants a soggy salad for lunch? The trick to a perfectly fresh and crisp salad that can be kept in the refrigerator the night before is all about the layering: the dressing at the base, followed by protein or grains, then nuts or seeds, with the leafy greens on top. When you're ready to eat the salad, turn the jar out into a bowl and enjoy immediately! Jar Salads contains 52 deliciously inventive salads - a new one for every week of the year. From a Mexican-inspired vegetarian taco salad to a Vietnamese pork and vermicelli odle salad, Jar Salads has all tastes covered. Get inspired to get healthy.
- Author BiographyAlexander Hart is a cook and food writer based in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney. A long-time advocate that a healthy lunch leads to an overall healthy life, Alexander has put together his favourite jar salads in his first book.
- Author(s)Alexander Hart
- PublisherSmith Street Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintSmith Street Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight578 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- jonnom4710 Nov, 2016by
Loved the content full ideas
My wife was so impressed with this Book that she asked me to purchase a second one for her daughter in-law.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.23Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.