All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.58Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMaking of a Master is a prequel to Jarrod, which was published in 2003. From a dramatic rescue from his flooded village by unkwn people in strange flying ships, to life on a golden planet of futuristic techlogy and miracles, Jarrod (born Makeeshla, to the village chief), sought answers to his quest for kwledge about his rescuers, himself and a god who was said to be greater than his familiar SKY god. His journey took him from illiterate hunter/farmer to Master Spiritual Teacher, with power to heal, manipulate matter and even restore life. Life on the planet, Kan, took Jarrod through eye-opening, mind-expanding experiences, humiliation, romantic love and devastating loss. Also an unexpected encounter with the Almight. This story ends where the first Jarrod begins.
- Author(s)Claudette Graham
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.