All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJasper really likes shiny metals...He loves that when the sun shines Electrons dance reflecting light. This makes him feel safe and calm, And helps him sleep at night. This fun and thought-provoking rhyming storybook will delight anyone with a special interest and encourage readers to be more accepting of difference and unusual passions. The story will resonate particularly with children on the autism spectrum and their friends and family. For ages 6 and upwards.
- Author BiographyDan Mayfield is a writer and musician who has worked with people of all ages on the autism spectrum for over 12 years. His work continues to influence his ideas around what we as a society deem to be 'normal', and he has written this book to explore the importance of accepting other people's differences. Dan lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Dan Mayfield
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteFull page colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex Merry
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.