All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe entire book is a comprehensive collection of recipes meant to tutor you on making and enhancing reports. Each recipe provides you with easy step-by-step descriptions of the actions necessary to accomplish a specific task with explanations to help you to understand how and why each action was undertaken. Example values and code samples are used throughout the recipes, which makes adaptation for individual needs easy. Each recipe uses a concrete example for easy understanding. This book is for Java developers who want to use JasperReports to create user-friendly business reports. It is for those who may be familiar with JasperReports but want to dive into advanced JasperReports activities. If you kw how to use Microsoft Word you can also learn how to design business reports using iReport by following the recipes of this cookbook. Although the primary audience of this cookbook are report designers, however Java and XML developers will find this book useful in understanding how Jasper's XML code works and how to wrap JasperReports functionality in your Java Swing or Web applications.
- Author BiographyBilal Siddiqui is an Electronics Engineer, an XML consultant, and the founder of XML4Java.com, a company focused on simplifying e-business. After graduating in 1995 with a degree in electronics engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, he began designing software solutions for industrial control systems. Later, he turned to XML and used his programming experience in C++ to build web- and WAP-based XML processing tools, server-side parsing solutions, and service applications. Bilal is a technology evangelist and a frequently published technical author. Bilal has been focusing exclusively on Java and XML-based open source tools and solutions since 2006. He has extensively used popular open source products such as JasperReports, ADempiere, Openbravo, and Eclipse. Bilal is a strong advocate of open source tools and is engaged not only in designing solutions based on open source tools but also collaborating with local universities in Lahore to train software and IT personnel in using open source technologies.
- Author(s)Bilal Siddiqui
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight679 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.