All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide helps readers to create various Java programs, including applets that travel all over the Internet and run on all types of computers. Discover how to add to Web pages on the Internet and to the company's intranet site. Learn how to design, develop and deploy applications with Java 2. The CD includes templates, applets, Java 2 SDK and other programming tools and utilities.
- Author BiographyBarry Burd, Ph.D, teaches computer science at Drew University. He also trains professional programmers and speaks at conferences around the world. His books include JSP: JavaServer Pages.
- Author(s)Julio Sanchez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/10/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width251 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.