Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the latest version of the language, Keeping Ahead Java 2 looks at what makes Java so successful, examining applet and application programming. Following a logical structure, the book first deals with object-oriented programming, then goes on to look at the structure of the Java language and the use of existing object libraries. By using applets, the reader will be able to create richer and more interactive Web sites. The range of interactive programs includes graphic and audio animations, dynamic menus, and form management. Keeping Ahead also deals with the development of powerful database management applications, and client/server applications. Throughout this book, the main principles are illustrated with useful examples, which can be used by the reader.
- Author(s)Benjamin Aumaille,ENI Development Team
- PublisherENI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleKeeping Ahead S.
- Place of PublicationSaint Herblain
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintENI Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/01/2011
- Content Note200 b&w screen shots and dialogue boxes, index
- Weight449 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.