CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionJava 7 Concurrency Cookbook is a practical Cookbook packed with real-world solutions. Intermediate advanced level Java developers will learn from task-based recipes to use Java's concurrent API to program thread safe solutions. If you are a Java developer who wants to take your kwledge of concurrent programming and multithreading further, as well as discover the new concurrency features of Java 7, then Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook is for you. You should already be comfortable with general Java development practices and a basic grasp of threads would be an advantage.
- Author BiographyJavier Fernandez is a software architect with over 10 years experience with Java technologies. He has worked as a teacher, researcher, programmer, analyst, and now as an architect in all types of projects related to Java, especially J2EE. As a teacher, he has taught over 1,000 hours of training in basic Java, J2EE and Struts framework. As a researcher, has worked in the field of information retrieval developing applications for processing large amounts of data in Java and has participated as co-author on several journal articles and conference presentations. In recent years, has worked on developing J2EE web applications for various clients from different sectors (public administration, insurance, healthcare, transportation, etc.). Currently he works as a software architect at Capgemini, developing and maintaining applications for an insurance company.
- Author(s)Javier Fernandez
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.