All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a practical approach for building JAX WS web services with Java 7. Plenty of sample code and screenshots are used to help you apply these concepts in a real-world scenario. This book is targeted at developers who want to create web services with Java 7. If you use NetBeans-Glassfish for Java EE development you would be interested in how the new wsimport clientjar option may be leveraged to simplify web service development.
- Author BiographyDeepak Vohra is a consultant and a principal member of the NuBean software company. Deepak is a Sun certified Java Programmer and a Web Component Developer, and has worked in the fields of XML and Java programming and J2EE for over five years. Deepak is the author of Packt's JDBC 4.0 and Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE Development book.
- Author(s)Deepak Vohra
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.