All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe top-selling beginning Java book is w fully updated! As an unstoppably platform-independent, object-oriented programming language, Java is used for developing web and mobile applications. In this up-to-date bestselling book, veteran author Barry Burd shows you how to create basic Java objects and clearly explains when you should simply reuse existing code. * Explores how the new version of Java offers more robust functionality and new features such as closures to keep Java competitive with more syntax-friendly languages like Python and Ruby * Covers object-oriented programming basics with Java, code reuse, the essentials of creating a Java program using the new JDK 7, creating basic Java objects, and new Eclipse features * Features a companion website that offers all code from the book and bonus chapters Java For Dummies, 6th Edition gets you started with creating Java applications quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyBarry Burd, PhD, is a Computer Science professor at Drew University where he has been named to Drew s List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Students five times. Barry is the author of numerous For Dummies books and writes frequently for several online publications, including JavaBoutique.com.
- Author(s)Barry A. Burd
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.