All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA technical interview can be a harrowing experience. Youonly have a short time to convince someone that you're worth hiring, so you can't afford to go to a job interview unprepared. Unfortunately, memorizing theanswers to interview questions just doesn't cut it. Youneed to understand the underlying concepts. This book is a comprehensive guide that will prepare you foraJava interview. I've conducted over 100 interviews atFortune 500 companies and meticulously collected the most effective questions with simple, straightforward explanations. This book will teach you object-oriented concepts, data structures, design patterns, and algorithms in interview-sized chunks with over 150 corresponding questions. I promise that if you read it thoroughly, youwillboost your confidence and your negotiatingpower. A technical interview is a rare opportunity to show potential employers what you're worth. You owe it toyourselfto read this guide and make the most of it!
- Author BiographyAnthony DePalma is a Java aficionado who's conducted over 100 interviews at Fortune 500 companies. When he's not programming he can be found surfing the beautiful hurricanes of New Jersey. He lives down the shore with his wife and two cats. Java Interview Guide is his first book.
- Author(s)Anthony DePalma
- PublisherAnthony Depalma
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnthony Depalma
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAyesha Khan,Jonathan Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.