All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick and painless Java programming with expert multimedia instruction Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your complete beginner's guide to the Java programming language, with easy-to-follow lessons and supplemental exercises that help you get up and running quickly. Step-by-step instruction walks you through the basics of object-oriented programming, syntax, interfaces, and more, before building upon your skills to develop games, web apps, networks, and automations. This second edition has been updated to align with Java SE 8 and Java EE 7, and includes new information on GUI basics, lambda expressions, streaming API, WebSockets, and Gradle. Even if you have programming experience at all, the more than six hours of Java programming screencasts will demonstrate major concepts and procedures in a way that facilitates learning and promotes a better understanding of the development process. This is your quick and painless guide to mastering Java, whether you're starting from scratch or just looking to expand your skill set. * Master the building blocks that go into any Java project * Make writing code easier with the Eclipse tools * Learn to connect Java applications to databases * Design and build graphical user interfaces and web applications * Learn to develop GUIs with JavaFX If you want to start programming quickly, Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your ideal solution.
- Author BiographyYakov Fain a Java Champion, is Managing Director at Farata Systems, a software consultancy. He has authored several technical books and lots of articles on software development, and leads Princeton Java Users Group. Chad Darby is a Java architect, author and instructor. He has over 18 years of Java development experience. Chad created the video training component of this book and created the luv2code YouTube channel. Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
- Author(s)Yakov Fain
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.