All listings for this product
About this product
- Author BiographySyed Omar Faruk Towaha has degrees in physics and computer engineering. He is a technologist, tech speaker, and physics lover from Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sylhet. He has a passion for programming, tech writing, and physics experiments. His recent books include Easy Circuits for Kids, Fundamentals of Ruby, and How You Should Design Algorithms. He is an Oracle-certified professional developer currently involved with a number of projects that serve both physics and computer architecture. He is the president of one of the largest astronomical organizations (Copernicus Astronomical Memorial of SUST (CAM-SUST)) in Bangladesh. He also volunteers for Mozilla as a representative.
- Author(s)Syed Omar Faruk Towaha
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.