All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJavier Marin (Michoacan, 1962) is a Mexican visual artist, kwn mainly for his sculptural work involving the topic of the human figure and for his aesthetic exploration in both the field of fine arts and in the world of decorative arts. He studied visual arts at the UNAM's Academia de San Carlos in Mexico and held an individual exhibition for the first time ever in 1990.
- Author BiographyAgustin Arteaga is an architect with a Master's degree in art history and a PhD in philosophy from the UNAM. He currently runs the National Art Museum in Mexico City. Alessandro Romanini completed his studies in modern literature and art history at the University of Pisa. He is a professor at the Accademia di Belle Arti of Ferrara. Luis Rius is the director of the Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo House-Studio Museum and of the Diego Rivera Mural Museum. Achille Bonito Oliva is an Italian contemporary art critic. He is a professor of contemporary art history at the University of La Sapienza in Rome.
- Author(s)Achille Bonito Oliva,Agustin Arteaga,Alessandro Romanini,Luis Rius
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- Languageeng, spa
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Content Note150 colour
- Weight1950 g
- Width245 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.