All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
About this product
- DescriptionThings in life don't always go as planned, especially when it comes to certain life events. That was something Julian and Alexia were learning the hard way. Passing away at a young age was something that had caught Julian off guard. Losing touch with her best friend had left Alexia feeling lonely and confused. Both felt alone in two completely different worlds, t sure if they would ever come across someone they could truly trust and depend on. But then one fateful evening, Julian was given the chance of a lifetime to fill an empty void in someone's life while getting a second chance to live the one he'd lost.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Lorraine Conwell
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.