Jay Jeffers: Collected Cool: The Art of Bold, Stylish Interiors by Jay Jeffers (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his first book, acclaimed interior designer Jay Jeffers displays the sophisticated yet playful spirit of his work. Jay Jeffers is kwn for his fearless and inventive use of colour and pattern, his brilliant mix of art and furnishings - including antique, vintage, modern - and the redefinition of traditional style from his modern point of view. Luxurious but livable, his designs always include a fresh and lively kick: a high-gloss, tangerine-hued ceiling, or a hallway papered in a cheeky print. In his first book, Jeffers presents twenty-five of his most stunning projects, divided into four sections: Collected Cool, captivating rooms that are thoughtfully layered, revealing themselves over time through myriad details; Bold Bespoke, interiors viewed through a sartorial lens, with custom elements essential to their unique style; Unabashed Glamour, rooms that make an instant impression, with their luxe finishes, sumptuous materials, and sparkle; and Casual Chic, comfortable but stylish spaces with a sense of ease from materials like linen and cotton. In each section, Jeffers shares his process and gives guidance and quick tips for recreating the look at home. Witty and exuberant, filled with details on process, colour, furniture, and accessories, Collected Cool will be an endless source of information and inspiration.
- Author BiographyJay Jeffers is the founder of Jeffers Design Group located in San Francisco. He has received numerous honors, including Elle Decor 's A-List of Top Designers in 2011, 2012, and 2013. His work has been featured in numerous magazines and show houses, and he appears on design panels around the country. He recently opened his own store, Cavalier by Jay Jeffers, in San Francisco, and it is the exclusive source for his debut collection of California-made furniture. Alisa Carroll is editor-in-chief of the annual design journal 3D, and has contributed to Elle Decor, Interior Design, and many other publications. Acclaimed New York City-based decorator Jamie Drake is known for his glamorous spaces, including the renovation of New York City's Gracie Mansion.
- Author(s)Jay Jeffers
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 color photographs
- Weight2096 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.