All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou may be familiar with his music, but how much do you kw about Jay-Z the businessman? Jay-Z rose from humble beginnings on the mean streets of New York to become the head of an ermous business empire. Discover how he became involved with the hip-hop scene, and why he decided to start his own recording company.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleTitans of Business
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.