All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA children's story about a preschooler who has trouble fastening his pants.
- Author BiographyAshea Goldson, originally from Brooklyn, NewYork, and now residing in a Metro Atlanta suburb, is a graduate of Fordham University who calls herself a kingdom writer. She is a down to earth author, poet, educator, and entrepreneur who loves her family, friends, and the ministry. She spends her days passing on her love of reading and language to her students at the preparatory school she co-owns and operates. By evening she transforms herself into writer extraordinaire, when she is able to fully indulge her creative passions. Her first novel, The Lovechild, along with the three novels in the joy series, Joy Comes In the Morning, Count It All Joy, and Let Joy Arise are all published by Kensington.She has recently released her first non-fiction title on the subject of purpose, a topic which is dear to her heart. She is currently working on her fifth Christian fiction novel along with a number of independent projects, which include a screenplay. In addition to this she hosts a blogtalkradio show called WordThirst Literary Journal & Authors Showcase which highlights the work of other like-minded authors and visionaries. Feel free to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. or log onto www.asheagoldson.com.
- Author(s)Ashea S Goldson
- PublisherGoldwrite Pub
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoldwrite Pub
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.