All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJazz, Rags & Blues, Books 1 through 5 contain original solos for late elementary to early advanced-level pianists that reflect the various styles of the jazz idiom. An excellent way to introduce your students to this distinctive American contribution to 20th century music. The CD includes dynamic recordings of each song in the book.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleJazz, Rags & Blues
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.