Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWait, let me try them on again after I've had a pitcher of Sangria. Maybe then I'll like them more. Jeans have become an invaluable staple in everyone's wardrobe. However, shopping for the perfect jean can truly be a disaster! Women especially love to talk with other women about their dressing room and shopping experiences. This book has captured those (often hilarious) experiences. Here you will find a compilation of comments that either I have made, friends or family have made, or that have been overheard while trying on jeans. It's always more fun to share your experience with others - especially the funny ones!
- Author BiographyLisa Katz grew up primarily in South Florida. She earned her Bachelor's degree in English from the University of Florida and continued her education to earn a Master's degree in Reading a couple of years later. In 1993, Lisa and her husband moved to Pittsburgh, PA where she worked as a Literacy Specialist. A few years down the road, she embraced her role as full-time mother. It was during this time that she began writing her first children's book. Lisa and her family moved to Charlottesville, Virginia and lived there for 10 years until recently settling into Gainesville, Florida in January 2012. Coming back to Gainesville after a 20-year hiatus has been a wonderful experience for Lisa. Jean Expressions is Lisa's debut women's book. She has written a feature-length screenplay as well as published a children's picture book, The Little Boy Who Didn't Say 'Bless You'. Look for more women's books like this in the near future.
- Author(s)Lisa Katz
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.