CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive introduction to Winterson's work, Sonya Andermahr considers its significance in the context of contemporary British culture and literary history. Including an interview with the author, this guide offers an accessible reading of all Winterson's work and an overview of the varied critical reception this has received.
- Author BiographySONYA ANDERMAHR is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Northampton, UK. She has written widely on contemporary British and American women's writing. Previous publications include A Glossary of Feminist Theory, co-authored with Terry Lovell and Carol Wolkowitz and Jeanette Winterson: A Contemporary Critical Guide.
- Author(s)Sonya Andermahr
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew British Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight388 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.