All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis collector''s guide covers the history and development of the Jeep. It features the characteristics and different models that have been produced over the years with some advice on buying.'
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has now written well over 100 books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood. He has also written for enthusiast magazines in several countries, has translated books from foreign languages, and delivers effective writing training in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/1998
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleCollector's Guides
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Content Note126 illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width235 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.